Sunday, June 7, 2015

Organizing my Classroom Library

One of the hardest things to organize in my classroom has been my classroom library. Well, thanks to Washi Tape I have finally figured out the perfect system that works for me! 

I purchased black baskets from the Dollar General to organize my books. 
                                   



Once organized, I labeled each basket and placed a piece of Washi Tape on the label. Each basket has a different color or design of Washi Tape. Each book in the basket then gets the same Washi Tape put on the spine and folded around the side. 




When students are shopping for books they can easily see where they need to return books. One of my first lessons is how to find the tape on the baskets and the books and how to match them up to re-shelve their books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment